Thursday, September 25, 2014

28 SOCIAL MEDIA icons set White Instant Download by DADARTDESIGN

 Social Media Icons - round white


28 SOCIAL MEDIA icons set round White Instant Download

28 SOCIAL MEDIA icons set84 PNG files ready to customize the sharing buttons of your web-site/blog
Twitter, Etsy, Pinterest, Google plus, Yahoo! and many others.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Color: White
You can submit to me your custom color, simply ask to me in the note box on purhasing, I'll submit to you a link to download your custom icons.
If your favorite social-media isn't in preview, try to ask to me, maybe I can send you,
anyway, I've included a blank icon that you can customize with your favorite social-media.

Description
Zip file contains 28 Social-media icons, white, 3 sizes: 100x100px, 78x78px, 48x48px, total 84 files PNG with trasparent background

Files hosted in ETSY

>>View the download page

No comments:

Post a Comment